Re: Re: listing all threads

Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 15:12 -0800, Good Guy wrote:
> > I was looking for a utility function which will list all the threads
> > (and state associated with each thread) in a running system. Does such
> > a function or some sample code to help write this function exist? I'm
> > using ecos 1.3.1.
>         ^^^^^^^^^^
> Now some 5+ years old, so you may have challenges ahead.  Why not
> update?
>
> Any way, the basic code to do this is in the GDB stubs.  Look at
>   .../hal/common/<VERSION>/src

There's an API to do this from user code. Take a look at
cyg_thread_get_info() and friends. It is described in the
documentation. However, it is not present in 1.3.1.

--
Nick Garnett                                     eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com                The eCos and RedBoot experts