flags question

I have a question about the flags code in the kernel.

I am using the bsd network stack and am running with asserts enabled.

Very occasionally I hit the assert on line 180 of flag.cxx

CYG_ASSERT( 0 == p->value_out, "Thread already awoken?" );

The only code that uses flags is the network alarm thread.

Has anyone encountered this before? It seems to only occur after the scheduler has been locked out for a reasonable period. Presumably there is some issue with the two DSR's occurring one after the other without the thread getting a chance to run?

Anyone able to suggest what is going wrong here?

Many thanks,
Will