From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Lunn
Sent: Tuesday, 29 November 2005 7:16 PM
To: Abraham Celik
Cc: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Flash problem with Intel P30

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 06:31:23PM +1100, Abraham Celik wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am using an intel 28f256p30B flash on my ixp425 board. I get the
> following upon boot up:

Is this the normal flash device for that board? The source code for the
ixpd425 says it should be a 28F128.

My guess is that your flash device is being wrongly identified, or the
configuration parameters are wrong. You need to take a close look at the
hardware specific part of the flash driver in
packages/devs/flash/arm/ixp425 and the generic intel strata flash driver in
packages/dev/flash/intel/strata.

        Andrew