net_devices

Hello all,

I am running redboot v 2.02 in a coyote board, now I
want to test the embedded ethernet support of the
board.

The problem is that I can not find how to tell the
redboot to boot from those devices, now it is booting
( requesting the ip ) from the  i82559_eth0 external
pci card.

I remember that before I use to have a option to
change this in the fconfig but now I just have this:

Run script at boot: false
Use BOOTP for network configuration: false
Gateway IP address: 0.0.0.0
Local IP address: 192.168.1.3
Local IP address mask: 255.255.255.0
Default server IP address: 192.168.1.2
Console baud rate: 115200
GDB connection port: 9000
Force console for special debug messages: false
Network debug at boot time: false

and the command fconfig net_device does not work.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Augusto Salazar

AUGUSTO SALAZAR