RE: Redboot 1.92 for GRG

Hello all,

Well, my root problem is that I have not been able to
set up the MAC or the default network device in my GRG
board.

I have tried in the version 2.02 and that option is
not even on the fconfig, in the version 1.94 that I
got from the intel page I get this:

RedBoot> fconfig -l
Run script at boot: false
Use BOOTP for network configuration: false
Gateway IP address: 0.0.0.0
Local IP address: 192.168.1.3
Local IP address mask: 255.255.255.0
Default server IP address: 192.168.1.2
Console baud rate: 115200
DNS server IP address: 0.0.0.0
GDB connection port: 9000
Force console for special debug messages: false
Network debug at boot time: false
net_device:
Request for config value '' - wrong type

Any idea how to get this option working?

Thanks in advance,

Augusto Salazar

--- Abraham Celik <abrahamc@emtec.com.au> wrote:

>  Intel does have the older versions on their
> website. Look for the archived
> versions.
>

> Regards,
>
> Abraham