Re: NETDEVTAB_ENTRY()????

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for ur explaination for .inl file.

You asked me a question...as follows

"What are you trying to do here? Do you want to use eCos's existing
 NETDEVTAB table, or are you trying to implement your own table?"

But to some extent only I understood your question.....

I will list my doubts...

1. What is ecos's existing NETDEVTAB table  and how many devices it contains
(ie how many max table entry it can accomodate)????

2. In our application we have only one network device,so can I use the
existing NETDEVTAB table??..or I have to create my own NETDEVTAB table???

3. If I want to create my own NETDEVTAB table, then what changes I have to
make to my code what I have mailed previous???

4. In my last mail, I gave a sketch of my code....., when I print the device
name it prints tty/diag....How come in a NETDEVTAB table can I have a serial
device???Or it is something else....???

Plz give explanation

Thanks and Regards
Vasanth