serial device problem

hi~ all,

I want to use serial port to connect between OMAP 5912 osk platform and PC, so I need a serial device driver.
There are generic 16x5x driver, raw serial driver, and tty driver in eCos package.
Is it right that generic 16x5x driver for low level driver and raw serial driver and tty driver for high level driver?
Need I add generic 16x5x driver and tty driver (tty for high level driver ) in my .ecm file or add just one of them?

ps. The UART on 5912 is NS16550.

Best Regards

K-C Lee