Re: flash sector locking

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your quick response.
I have seen (as a user only ) the fis commands,
but wanted to be double sure if these commands are on ixdp425 and j3
flash  combo doing HARDWARE protection and not software protection
like u-boot.

Can you please tell me where I shall need to change (and not do by fis
lock script ) in code path for other sectors to be also locked.
A lame would ofcourse be to do so just before calling trampoiline
shooting into kernel,
emulating fis commands -p:)

Regards,
Alfred