Help regarding Embedded Boards

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but we want to have an arm based and a powerpc based embedded boards.

I have tried to search on the net but was unable. I also tried to follow the links gven in "Supported Hardware" of eCos Homepage.

Can someone tell the different boards available and their approx. cost. Which one will be the best board for testing out eCos.

--
Regards,
Vamshi

R.Vamshi Krishna,