Re: Help regarding Embedded Boards

Try the link below for PowerPC the links on the eCos Web site re A&M Ltd should also point here ..?

All of the boards have eCos and Linux ports

Regards

Frank Robbins

Email: frank.robbins@analogue-micro.com

http://www.analogue-micro.com

Analogue & Micro Ltd

9 Clytha Park Road

Newport

NP20 4PB

UK (Great Britain)

Tel : 44 (0)1633 666787

Fax : 44 (0)1633 666788

G.Muruganandam wrote:

Could you be more specific on the powerpc based boards that your are looking for ?

There are 8xx, 82xx and 85xx ( the latest e500 core based processors) and then there
are IBM's powerPC processors.

Thanks
G.Muruganandam