ethernet driver

Hi all,

In io/eth/doc/driver_doc

Under the topic ?Calling graph for Transmit and
Receive? it is written that

?Foreground task calls into network stack to send a
packet?.

If a user wants to do the same operation, through its
application code. Then what could be the way?

Means in place of stack or ?Foreground task?, I want
to transmit data (raw data without any format of
tcp/ip) myself.

I am asking this b?coz , all the test cases in ?net?
package are based on ?socket?, and I only want to use
Ethernet port, without going for ?tcp/ip or BSD?
stack.

Please help me. I am new to Ethernet.

Thanks all

Regards,