memory footprint info for ecos configurations

Hi

 I was looking for some information regarding the (code and data) size
of various components of ecos for a Mips configuration..

I'm sure that someone out there has compiled a list of such stuff I just
didn't see it in the docs or by googling it

I'm evaluating ecos and need to give the boss some facts regarding how
much
sdram we'll need On our device. If there are resources for determining
memory requirements from a configuration description, That would be
really useful and greatly appreciated

Thanks

mike