Re: anonymous CVS problem

Thanks for the replies.
Finally I just found the cause: I asked our admin to open port 2401 for me to be able to cvs opencores.org and ecos. After monitoring the IP destination addresses, he only opened port 2401 for the opencores IP address, not for the ecos IP address.. Now that is fixed, ecos cvs works just fine.

Kind regards,
Juergen