tools..

so I did not see in the documentation and indication about the latest tools..(gcc etc)

I'm guessing that the tools that go with that out of date 2.0 release of ecos
that the ecos.sourceware.org website points you to, are also way out of date..

is there somewhere I can find prebuilt tools for use with ecos, or is that
what the ecoscentric guys sell as ecos-pro?

?

C Michael Sundius Solico Group LLC 232 Nevada St San Francisco, CA 94110 msundius@sundius.com (415)608-0121