Re: n00b PC booting questions

Your target.ld has the load address for eCos, you can put it wherever you want. This will be the point where your 2nd stage bootloader transfers control to eCos in prot mode. We do not use the redboot, just raw ecos with a GRUB startup.

I'd like to know:
        1) Where in memory should I put the redboot image?
        2) Where should I transfer control to that image?

And specifically, how can I get this information from Redboot ;-)