success

Ok, so I've worked through the various compile issues, (seems the original creator of the Rhine code used the WANT_CONFIG/WANT_DEVS model, probably copied the Lance driver) and I can now build a Redboot that uses the Rhine ethernet port on the VIA Epia motherboard.

Seems like a reasonable point to check in these changes and then move on to the next phase of getting this platform up.

How do I do that? To whom do I send my changes? (basically I've updated ecos.db and added the ethernet support in the HAL/pc directory.)

--Chuck