Talk on eCos at Embedded World, Nürnberg, D E

I should have mentioned this before, but I am presenting a talk about eCos at the Embedded World 2006 show about to start in Nürnberg, Germany. The talk is called "Smaller, faster, open source, free: the eCos RTOS" and will be on at 4pm on Wednesday 15th.

You can find more details about my talk at http://www.elektroniknet.de/termine/ew2006/150206.htm or for the show more generally at http://www.embedded-world-2006.de/

The abstract for the paper which is the basis for the talk is:
"The freely available open source eCos RTOS is designed to efficiently operate in both small 32-bit embedded systems where memory is measured in kilobytes not megabytes, and large systems with multiple protocol stacks, network services and peripheral devices. In this paper, we look at the benefits of eCos, such as its size, speed and configurability, how it achieves them, and how best to exploit these in your embedded applications."

BTW, eCosCentric will be at stand 11-222.

Visit us at Embedded World 2006, Nürnberg, Germany, 14-16 Feb, Stand 11-222