RedBoot ROM resource management after loading RAM eCos application.

Hello all,

I am having a question regarding the RedBoot ROM package.

I have an ARM7TDMI board and I want to use RedBoot ROM to load my eCos .elf
applications into RAM, execute, and debug using GDB.

I know that RedBoot ROM still uses a little bit of RAM to operate, but when
RedBoot has downloaded the RAM application and executes this application,
does the eCos application have the full RAM (with the exception of the fixed
virtual vector table) available for it?
I.e. does RedBoot still use RAM even when my eCos application is running?

Thanks in advance,
 Reginald DeSchrijver.