RBL

Hello!

I have found documentation about the Robust Boot Loader. I have read the document and I have seen that y need CYGPKG_RBL package to use it. I have been looking for this package but I haven't found. I'm interested in the facilities that the rbl can provide to me. Where can I find this package?

Thank you.

Miren

Miren Illarramendi Rezabal

Mondragon Unibertsitatea
Goi-Eskola Politeknikoa -- Escuela Politécnica Superior
Informatika Saila -- Departamento de Informática
 Loramendi 4
 20500 Arrasate
 GIPUZKOA
http://www.eps.mondragon.edu