Debugging pc platform

	Hi there,

	I'm trying to run eCos in a couple of pc platforms... At the moment,
I've configured a pc_i82544 + redboot + FLOPPY_SMP, and running it on a
2 Xeon board and a 2 Pentium-S board, both SMP 1.4 and no ACPI.

	I've found problems with the 2 Pentium-S board, unless disabling SMP
support in eCos HAL \ i386 Architecture, it hangs just after loading
from floppy.

	I've enabled the SHOW_DIAGNOSTICS in pcmb_smp.c, and redirected Debug
and Diagnostics to Port 2 (PC Screen). It prints a lot of messages and
then stops with something similar to a GDB stream... None of the above
messages seem to indicate an error, but I can't see them all.

	Could somebody tell me which other modules should I activate
diagnostics, or touch to pinpoint the problem?

David.