RE: why only this address in pci

 Hi Stewart

           I have some douobts still, have you changed the address of
the start

           location in the .mlt file which was sugessted by Mr andrew by
which

           I am able to proceed upto this location ,

           have you done any cahnges other than this please help me also
so that

           I can also proceed.

           Even I am getting problem at hal_if_init if I directly say a
go but

           working when single stepping,

           are there any pointers for this type of problem and can you
tell me

           changes can be made for the free flow of execution atleast up
to this point

Thanks & regards,
Sumanth.