Newbie having trouble running Linux synthetic target on Fedora Core 3

Hi List.

I'm trying to set up the Linux synthetic target for eCos on FC3. I've run 'wget' to get the tcp setup script, and ran that script to get ARM environment (that will be my real target) and i386 (it's still unclear for me if I need it for Linux synthetic).

Then I run 'configtool', select 'Linux synthetic target' in 'Build/Templates', use 'default' packages for that template (and get a pair of conflicts that disappear when I click 'continue').

Then I try to build the library and tests. Nearly nothing is done, make is called many times but I see no real compilation done. If I look in the "unnamed2_install/lib" directory that configtool buidlt, there is nothing.

I must miss something obvious!

Is there somewhere some how-to about generating eCos for Linux Synthetic?

Thanks!

Bernard