Re: Modifying RedBoot to support multiple flash devices

Looks like I have to add a P30 support myself. It seems to me if we add
unlock block function call before erase block and before flash program,
the current J3 code should work for P30 as well. I am alsoAny comments
from experts out there?

Thanks.

Jim