Re: Whatever happened to the eCos port of Pico Windows

I can send you a copy if you would like.

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, Nick James wrote:

Hi there,

DoeS aNyBody know what happened to the eCos contributions of Savin Zlobec that used to be on the site http://www.elatec.si

Specifically, I wanted to look at the source for Pico Windows which was licensed under GPL. Unfortunately however, I'm drawing a complete blank searching for either Savin or Pico Windows.

Best Regards
Nick

John Carter Phone : (64)(3) 358 6639 Tait Electronics Fax : (64)(3) 359 4632 PO Box 1645 Christchurch Email : john.carter@tait.co.nz New Zealand

Carter's Clarification of Murphy's Law.