[redboot] Compiling & Linking Apps.

	Hi there,

	I'm trying to compile applications to run in the redboot environment;
but I couldn't find any good way in the eCos distribution.

	Following the eCos documentation in chapter 13 it seems that the
Makefile there tries to link the entire redboot again with for example,
hello.c (and there is a problem with -finit-priority that the redboot
makefiles leave in ECOS_GLOBAL_CFLAGS in
<INSTALL_DIR>/include/pkgconf/ecos.mak).

	Should I write my own linker script & makefile, or is there anything in
eCos sources to achieve that?

	I've been looking to be able to use the C library in the applications
too... but, as redboot does not provide a dynamic linker I was wondering
if could it be relatively straightforward to modify language/c/... to
get virtual vectors for all or some of the libc functions and modify the
exec command to relocate elf objects.

	Any ideas?

David.