Re: AT91SAM7A3 USB mass storage driver

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 10:08:09AM +0530, jagannath wrote:
> Hello,
>
>        I would like to know if anyone have any idea on usb mass storage
> driver for AT91SAM7A3.
> In the ecos source code, i am having the USB driver. and i need to write
> the driver for SD card
> used as a mass storage device.Can anybody give me some advice in this
> regard.

Hi Jagannath

Oliver Munz and I have a USB device driver for the AT91SAM7S. This is
currently in beta testing and needs a little more cleaning up work.  I
hope to be able to commit it to CVS in the next week or so.

In theory it should work on the AT91SAM7A3, but since we don't have
that hardware it has not been tested. I can give you a snapshot to
test if you would like.

I don't know of anybody working on an SD card driver.

        Andrew