Re: Ecos application porting For AT91SAM7A3

> My application size is 71.04 KB.This is to verify the ecos size and to
> test the LED.
>
>          Through arm-elf-size i got the following output.
>
>          text    data     bss     dec     hex filename
>          54844    1188   17072   73104   11d90 dprd
>
>  Ecos size is itself very high.1.3MB.

You mean the eCos-lib is 1.3 MB big, but you have to keep in mind that
not everything in the lib also is included in the elf-image you burn
into the flash. The file 'dprd' is your srec-image ready to burn it
into the flash memory - am I right? It already contains everything you
need, also all the eCos-stuff.

> > The srec-image is fine to burn it into the flash memory, only your
> > debugger can do something with the elf-image
>
>    For downloading the srec image on to flash, i need redboot.
>  It may increase the image size again.
>
>  Can i download the srec image through JTAG.

yes, as I already mentioned before, you can use the JTAG to programm the flash