Informal eCos gathering at the San Jose Embedded Systems Conference this Wednesday!

Calling all eCos users at ESC 2006 this week:

Bill Gatliff is hosting a brown bag lunch on Wednesday from 1:00pm to
2:00pm called "Experiences in Embedded Linux". He'd like it to be an
open source free-for-all, so I'd like to invite all eCos users here at
the conference to come. I'll gather us all up after the conference to
meet and talk eCos... and if there's enough interest, maybe we can meet
for dinner after hours on Wednesday.

See everyone then!

Andrew

PS. And if you can't make the lunch, but would like to attend a dinner
event, then just email me.

Andrew Greenberg

andrew@psas.pdx.edu  P: 503.788.1343  C: 503.708.7711