MPC555 board hardware configuration

Hello,

I have a customer board based on PB-0555 reference platform ( MPC555).
I have  copied the debug monitor from the PB-0555 reference platform to the
target board's internal flash.

I am using Metrowerks codewarrier IDE and Wiggler debugger for the test and
development.

Working condition:
============
If I connect the wiggler debugger to the target board's BDM connector and
run it using Metrowerks codewarrier , the debug monitor gets executed from the
internal flash, and there are serial output from the board. I mean, the code is
executed from the internal flash.

Non working condition:

if I remove the wiggler debugger from the target board and power cycle the board,
I am not seeing any serial output from the board.

So I would like to know whether I am missing anything in terms of reset strap options
or hardware configurations in the board.

Pl let me your suggestions.

Thanks
G.Muruganandam