Going to Isr & dsr even Interrupt has not occured

Hi all,
            I am porting ecos for a evaluation board  with intel Ixp425
board, now my problem is i am going to isr and dsr routines when even  the
interrupt is not getting generated , i am using axd debugger to debug my
code

I am first masking all the interrupts , which even clear all the bits in the
IER register of the pic, the i create the interrupt for the for reloadable
timer  or serial but even
timer reloads or serial gets/transmits data it is generating interrupts(i.e
going to isr and dsr routines continously and jumping between them
continously and not returning to the application)

is there any problem with the configuring of interrupt i am doing this in
cyg_user_start()
cyg_user_start(void)
{
        int i;
        cyg_vector_t int1_vector =CYGNUM_HAL_TIMER1_INTERRUPT ;
        cyg_priority_t int1_priority =CYGNUM_HAL_PRI_HIGH;
        i=*IXP425_INTR_CFG_BASE;
        for(i=0;i<=31;i++)
        {
        cyg_interrupt_mask(i);
        }

cyg_interrupt_create(int1_vector,int1_priority,0,(void*)&interrupt_1_isr,(void*)&interrupt_1_dsr,
                              &int1_handle,&int1);

        // Attach the interrupt created to the vector.
        cyg_interrupt_attach(int1_handle);

        // Unmask the interrupt we just configured.
        cyg_interrupt_unmask(int1_vector);

        cyg_thread_create(6, (void *)user_init, (cyg_addrword_t) 0,
                    "config thread/Task",  (void *) thread_stack[0],
                    STACKSIZE, &thread[0], &thread_obj[0]);

        /* threads in eCos are created in suspended state. Hence resume it*/
        cyg_thread_resume (thread[0]);

        return;
}

any sugessition is useful, is any thing missed in hal_hardware_init could
cause this problem, i am not using cache also

Thanks & regards,
Sumanth.