From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Andre-John
Mas
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:20 PM
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: [ECOS] Boot issue without hardware debugger

Hi,

I am in the process of modifying a modified redboot to our needs. The
problem I have now is that if the hardware debugger is plugged in
everything works, but when it is removed the system won't boot properly,
instead it gives me:

   +$T0440:fe00cba0;01:000052ac;

I am not sure if the following build warning is of signaficance, or how
to resolve it:

BFD: /home/mas/workspace/bootloader_install/bin/bootloader.elf: warning:
Empty loadable segment detected, is this intentional?

Is there something I should be checking for?

Andre