USB with eCos?

Greetings,
I'm currently working on a project with Portland State Aerospace
Society[1] that involves using eCos on an LPC2148 board.  I've used
Pawel Wodnicki's patch[2] to port eCos and a simple "hello blinky
world" program to the board.

Eventually, we'd like to use the LPC2148 in a USB application.  I've
been reading the current documentation on writing a USB device driver
with eCos, and I have a couple questions:

First, is it still true that there's only been one USB device driver
written with eCos?  (I know documentation doesn't always keep up with
the code base.)  Is the lack of USB drivers due to flaws in eCos, a
steep learning curve, no need for USB drivers, or something else?

Where is that USB device driver located in the repository?

Has anyone added isocronous transfer support to the eCos USB base?
The documentation seemed to imply this was something that would be
added soon.  I'm willing to work on this, but I wanted to check first
and see if someone else was.

Whew, that was a lot of questions. :) Thanks in advance for any answers.

Sarah Bailey

[1] http://psas.pdx.edu
[2] http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-patches/2005-11/msg00014.html