eCos meets SHTTPD (web server)

On another note,
I've been working on SHTTPD as my ARM project's web server. The built in
server unfortunately didn't have some facilities I needed and goAhead
required its logo on the front page of the final product. I have a
version running now that uses eCos to setup the threads and sockets (and
I believe should also work with IPv6) and uses SHTTPD to do the serving.
For those that don't know about SHTTPD you can see details here:
http://shttpd.sourceforge.net It has a MIT license and provides Digest
Access Authentication, SSL, GET, POST. Like the eCos server it also has
embedded calls and there appears to be facilities for a ROM file system
(though I've not looked at that). I've modified SHTTPD to check on
'Last-Modified-Since' so that static elements, like images, are not
repeatedly downloaded to the browser.

I've extended DAA (login with encrypted passwords and user names) to
also request login again after the user has a period of inactivity.

Tried it with IE6 and Firefox 1.5 OK.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Cheers			...Laurie:{)