ARM FIQ handling problem

Hi All,

I am facing some problem with ARM-FIQ handling.

I have two interrupts when i keep one of them as FIQ and Other as IRQ
then i am getting exceptions(Data Abort,Undefined Instructions..)
When both are IRQ then everything is fine.

This i am expecting to be problem with eCos FIQ Handling.

I have seen the mailing list and found out that my problem is similer
to this thread I have tried the approaches in this thread but they are
not helping me.

http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-devel/2004-10/msg00083.html

Can any one please help me.

Thanks