RE: IXP425 not booting with rom image...

Hi All,

Am using a regular ROM image and not redboot.
Guess this should not matter since anyway both use platform_setup.

Now am able to single step till the expansion bus.
After that, control gets lost and AXD closes.

As I understand, at that point execution should have continued
From icache. Is something wrong there?. Have checked that icache
Is enabled correctly. Can I check what instruction is being executed
From cache currently.

Stewart - any more pointers?.

Regards,
Vijay