Re[2]: eCos on SID (PowerPC simulation)

GT> Why are you interested in this, anyway?

I am looking for SoC simulator for planned eCos project.

I was *greatly* impressed by idea of SID and it current stage. Guide
for wright custom component is very clear, good lib of components with
sources is included in distrib.

The planned target for my project is PPC405GP. PSIM simulation is
good, but I need some models for peripheral.

Evgeny Belyanko