Building eCos hello world

Hi,

I am attempting to build an eCos hello world app, but I have quickly
stumbled on an issue.
As I am investigating I found that the platform specific serial port
code is missing, and I noticed it is _not active_ because
IO_SERIAL_DEVICES is disabled.

Now does eCos have a default ecm file like RedBoot? (e.g.redboot_RAM.ecm).
What would be a way to enable it by default?

Thanks, David

cdl_package CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_AT91 {
   # Packages cannot be added or removed, nor can their version be changed,
   # simply by editing their value. Instead the appropriate configuration
   # should be used to perform these actions.

   # This option is not active
   # The parent CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_DEVICES is disabled
   # ActiveIf constraint: CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL
   #     CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL == current
   #   --> 1
   # ActiveIf constraint: CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91
   #     CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91 == current
   #   --> 1

   # This value cannot be modified here.
   # Flavor: booldata