Re: reg use of anoncvs

On 7/30/06, rakesh reddy <rrkandula@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Hi all,
      Can someone please clarify me how do I use
anoncvs to add the new ppp package. Right now iam
using ecos2.0 version. Few days back I got a reply
saying that its better to use anoncvs instead of
ecos2.0. Could anyone please clarify that a bit? I
mean what does using anoncvs actually mean? Is it
another new version of ecos or just a place to get
updates of ecos?? Bcoz as far as my knowledge goes I
see that all the newly released packages can be found
there??

Please follow the instruction on eCos website, http://ecos.sourceware.org/anoncvs.html If you know WinCVS, it will be easier to do. But you still can do it in cygwin.

     Also can anyone tell me whether we can add a new
package by changing the .db file??If so can you please
tell me the procedure??

There is book about eCos. You can find PDF file online. That can answer your question. http://www.informit.com/content/downloads/perens/0130354732.pdf

-frank

Thanks in advance