Fwd: eCos memory requirement--please see this

Hello All
I need a guidance to find out memory requirement of ecos for FLASH and RAM.

Considering following Component:
                                      FLASH                          RAM
Basic kernel:
Drivers:
SPI:
I/O & RF interface:
I2C:
RTC:
Serail EEPROM:
Serial driver:
Codec & DAA driver:
Bootloader:
 Upto my knowledge Basic Kernel will take 60-70KB of flash and each
driver will take 3KB of flash.
  But I need more detail information about FLASH as well as RAM requirement.
Please Reply...
We are planning to use LPC2XXX processor and FAT and JFFS2 file system
so please give memory requirement by file system.
--
Thanks & Regards
-Srk.

-- Thanks & Regards -Srk.