Re: Determine target/template at compile time

In gmane.os.ecos.general, you wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 09:32:22AM -0500, Grant Edwards wrote:
>>
>> Is there a standard way to determine the target/template at
>> compile time?
>
> Don't think so.

Is there any documentation on the commands allowed in ecos.db
or on the sytax for a "target" statement in ecos.db?  The only
thing I can find in the documentation regarding the "target"
command is a paragraph that says

    Currently the ecos.db database also holds information about
    the various targets. When porting to a new target it will
    be necessary to add information about the target to the
    database, as well as the details of the new platform HAL
    package and any related packages.

Do I have to create a whole new package with its own directory
and .cdl file just to define a pre-processor symbol to tell me
a particular target has been selected?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm thinking about
                                  at               DIGITAL READ-OUT systems