Where to get a previous version of prebuilt GNU toolchain?

Hi:

I am working on porting eCos to a LPC2138 based target. I modified from the LPC2106 template from eCos CVS, and build a Redboot image. I use ARM AXD V1.2 as the debugger, and download the redboot.bin to LPC2138's internal flash successfully. Then I load the debug symbols from redboot.elf. The AXD can list the source files and functions in the image, but can't locate to correct source position. Thus I can't do any debugging on it.

I used compile option "-gdwarf -O0" to generate debug symbles. Actually I have tried "-gdwarf-2 -O0" option, but the image is even worse and cause the AXD throw unknown exception.

As I googled, I find someone has faced such problem before, but I can't get any solution on it.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-prs/2002-06/msg00327.html

So I want to try the arm-elf-gcc 3.0.4 toolchain to see whether I can build a debugable image for AXD. Or anybody can tell me a good solution to debug eCos by AXD?

I am not sure that I can build a toolchain correctly, so can I get the prebuilt version from somewhere?
My host platform is cygwin on Windows XP.

BTW, I have debugged VxWorks by the same way. I used Tornado2.2 GNU toolchain, and the "-gdwarf -O0" option works very well, and the AXD accecpt the bootrom and VxWorks(both in elf format) images without any problem.