Looking for old board docs

I'm working on a hobby project based on eCos, and want to use one of the
free BSPs, preferably for an ARM9 system. I'll be building my own board, but
I can copy the relevant part of the design from one of the boards supported
by the eCos distribution. However, I've been unable to find any docs on any
of the ARM9 boards listed at http://ecos.sourceware.org/hardware.html. I'm
interested in the Agilent AAED2000, the EPI Dev9, or the ARM PID9T. At
minimum, knowing what actual CPU and major peripheral chips are on the
boards would be helpful, since I can probably find data sheets for those,
and design accordingly. Finding PDFs of the schematics would be even more
helpful.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco