Re: Re: Some simple questitions

> ARP table is clear, but nothing works. The example

You need to flush the arp entry in your host. It has no idea the MAC
address has changed and it will continue to use the old one. use

arp -d my_ecos_devices_ip_address

The host will then do the arp process again and get the new MAC
address.

As I wrote, my ARP table is clear. Adding new MAC to ARP table manually doesn't help also.

--
Dmitry