RE: JFFS2 Access and interrupts

Gary Thomas wrote:
> Gernot Zankl wrote:
> > Hi all !
> >
> > Thanks for your answers.
> > FYI I finally found the/our bug, causing the application to
> > corrupt the jffs2. We just used the wrong block size in
> > the configuration of the underlying flash driver, causing to
> > erase too much flash memory (and destroying still active inodes).
>
> FAOD - it had *nothing* to do with interrupts during FLASH operations?

At least not in "our" version of the flash driver (v1) which has been
provided and modified by Analogue&Micro, where all calls to the
critical functions are guarded by the HAL_DISABLE_INTERRUPTS and
HAL_RESTORES_INTERRUPTS macros.

Regards,
Gernot Zankl

Btw. what does "FAOD" mean, "Fatty acid oxidation disorder" ?