Re: Port eCos Redboot Olimex LPC2294 to Embest LPCEB2000 (lpc2292)

Hi Segei

Once again thanks for your help, I now have Redboot working without flash support. However I would like to implement flash support for my board. My board contains Atmel AT49 flash memory. I have tried using the configtools to include this in my ecos project but I get the following message from configtool

'Add and remove hardware packages by selecting a new hardware template'

Any ideas on how I can do this?

Thanks

Miklos Pflancer
Electronics Engineer