Re: Help on building eCos

Hi All,

This is my first mail to the ecos-discussion group. I am planning to
use ecos for the ARM processor with the ethernet. my host is Linux
machine.

As a first step I have down loaded the very latest snapshot
"ecos-trunk-full.tar.bz2" from
http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/snapshots.shtml
2]Unzipped the files
3]using the "README" file from the "ecos" directory , I have created
the "build" directory and run the "configure script" from the top
level. and make -> make install

when I check the packages, am not seeing the "eth" devs for not other
than synth..

But iam not sure,what am doing is correct or not?Please correct me if
am doing wrong.
Please suggest me on building the ecos

Thank you.