Re: Limit region of flash used by RedBoot for FIS?

>> Upon examination of RedBoot's FIS code, it appears that it will
>> always use all of flash for FIS (after reserving a portion for
>> RedBoot+config as required). Would the maintainers be willing
>> to entertain an FIS package option that could be used to limit
>> the region of flash used?
>
> Yes, there are CDL options that say where to put things.
> These can easily be adjusted to leave the top 1MB alone, etc.

Thanks.

I found CYGNUM_REDBOOT_FLASH_RESERVED_BASE which specifies a
reserved area that the bottom of flash, but I can't find a CDL
option that reserves space at the top of flash.  Care to give
me a hint?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Hello. I know
                                  at               the divorce rate among