WAITING

Attn:

Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 11:40:00 +0100 (CET)
Sender: apache@esphere.cz

I have contacted you in the hope that you can be my associate to assume the new recipent of a Fixed-Income deposit valued at $25million.

Once I file in your name as the new recipent the funds will be approved through the AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE (ACH) - A facility used by financial institutions to distribute electronic debit and credit entries to bank accounts and settle such entries. Under the automated clearinghouse system, banks exchange checks and drafts drawn upon each other and settle their daily balances .

Credit advice will be issued in your favour and the funds will clear
your account within three banking days.

I will be willing to give you 20% as your commission of the $25million and I hope you will be honest enough to observe my share inspite of the funds coming through your account.

Looking forward to working with you.
Simon Bunce.
UBS Group Consultant .