Re: Ecos with PCI and asterisk

On 2006-11-15, Kannaiyan Natesan <gbpnkans@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there is any FXO Gateway with SIP or IAX done with ecos?
> What I guess is, the cost might be very less compared to using
> the linux with ecos.

Why do you guess that?

Asterisk is free and it already runs on Linux.  How is porting
it to eCos going to make it cost less?  It's still free, but
you've got to pay for the Engineering time to do and maintain
the port.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Yow! Are we laid
                                  at               back yet?