problem in making ethernet up on ecos ported on AT91RM9200

Hi,

I m facing one problem on ecos. I am new to this ecos stuff. I am not able
to up the network on the ecos.

Even ping call is not working. Every time I try to ping the hardware its
saying âRequest timed Outâ.

When I am running the client program on other PC n server on other then
there is no problem. When my client program is running on H/w and server on
the PC then on connect system call it shows âRequest timed outâ. There is no
problem with the hardware as when I am loading redboot at that time the ping
is working fine but as soon as I load the application program( i.e my
client) at that time I am not able to ping. It says âoperation timed outâ. I
have also used init_all_network_interfaces();

When this function runs then it displays

cyg_Scheduler::start();BOOTP[eth0] op: REPLY

       htype: Ethernet

        hlen: 6

        hops: 0

         xid: 0x0

        secs: 0

       flags: 0x0

       hw_addr: 12:34:56:78:9a:bc

     client IP: 192.62.22.5

         my IP: 192.62.22.5

     server IP: 192.62.22.2

    gateway IP: 0.0.0.0

        subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

       IP broadcast: 192.62.22.255

            gateway: 0.0.0.0

at91rm9200_eth_stop()

here I am not able to understand why it calls at91rm9200_eth_stop().

Hardware v r using it is AT91rm9200.Kindly suggest me the way. A quick
response will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance